Colon Cleansing Is Very Important!

The colon or large intestine is a storage tube inside the abdomen, joining the end of the small intestine. It is a refuge storage place of the human body. The colon is about 5 feet long and 2 inches in diameter. The primary function of the colon is to absorb water, minerals, electrolytes, and vitamins from the digested food material. Also to prepare and store fecal matter prior to its evacuation. The colon also receives metabolic wastes and toxins from the circulatory system. The colon is also one of the main organs of elimination. Through digestion, much of the waste and unwanted products are transported to the colon for expulsion from the body. The colon plays an important role in the digestive process since the final stage of digestion occurs in the colon through the activity of bacteria that inhabit the lumen.


The digestive system contains both friendly and unfriendly bacteria. The friendly bacteria, also known as probiotic or micro flora helps you to breakdown and absorb food you eat. They also prevent the “unfriendly” bacteria from attaching themselves to your system, causing illness. Friendly bacteria help neutralize carcinogenic substances and suppress the growth of tumors in your intestine. They also stimulate your body’s vital immune system by increasing production of immune boosting substances like immunoglobin antibodies.

One’s gastrointestinal tract should ideally contain 85 percent friendly microbes and 15 percent unfriendly bacteria. Unfortunately for most people these numbers are reversed. Friendly bacteria are destroyed by antibiotics, processed foods, alcohol, sugar, chlorinated water, steroids, sodas, birth control pills, low fiber foods among other things. When friendly bacteria get destroyed, the number of harmful bacteria increases. These harmful bacteria, viruses and other pathogens multiply and cause other illnesses and disease. When these harmful bacteria get a foothold in your colon and intestines, fecal matter builds up, viruses thrive, and you become sick. 


The digestive system is responsible for delivering critically important vitamins and nutrients to your system. An encrusted, unclean colon blocks your body from absorbing the vitamins and minerals from your food. Despite how healthy one’s diet is, if your vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are not successfully absorbed, you will get sick. If your digestive system isn’t working 100 percent then your organs, blood cells nerves and muscles are not receiving 100 percent of the nutrition they need to function properly. A poorly functioning digestive system is the secret cause of many chronic illnesses.
  
 In an unclean colon food takes longer to get through your entire digestive tract; a large percentage of it isn’t even digested. This is because the bad bacteria decreases digestive enzymes and good bacteria, both of which help you safely, digest your food. Undigested food can literally rot in your digestive tract. This undigested food goes on to your large intestines where armies of bad bacterial eat away at it. This creates gas because these harmful bacteria produce carbon dioxide, methane gas and hydrogen while doing their dirty work. The gas causes a swelling in your system; it causes discomfort as it travels through your system. Gas and bloating are hidden signs of a dirty, fecal, encrusted colon where five to ten pounds of food rot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgPseppMZ8 watch this video /Foods poisoning cause  serious illnesses

Bad digestion does not end with gas or bloating. It can contribute to serious illnesses such as headaches, food sensitivities, liver and gall bladder problems, oral herpes, vaginal yeast infections, high estrogen level, spastic colon, colitis, diverticulitis, psoriasis, periodontal problems, hiatal hernia, constipation, diarrhea, tongue problems, stomach nervousness, acne, sinus problems, allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue, P.M.S, breast pathology, failing memory, lowered immunity, sciatica, eye ear and nose ailments, cardiac irregularities, foul breath, bad odor, gastritis, high cholesterol levels among others


Taking care of your health is very important and cleansing our colon is one of the most important step for a healtier life. There are several way to clean your body, what I recommend you is a 9 day cleansing program called: Forever Clean 9. It is natural and nutritionally balanced program. For details please look next post!
But today look :How Aloe Vera FLP drinks works for detox & clean you colon!


CLICK HERE to place your order.
For Further Enquiries. Please Call / Whatsapp: +2348163884381 / +2347019071992
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts