PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH ACID REFLUX

Acid Reflux or GERD (GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease) is a chronic condition when, for unknown reasons, the stomach acid flows back into the esophagus causing a burning sensation and discomfort.
I have this condition several months ago, but I feel more of the burning sensation above my throat. After consulting with a doctor, I was prescribed some medicines and it helped for a while. But after a month of medication, following the recommended change in lifestyle and diet, I still feel the same problem. So I decided to search on the internet for possible treatment to this condition.
I landed on a website claiming that aloe vera juice can do wonders on acid reflux disease. I already know that aloe vera extracts are used widely in hair and skin products, so I started to convince myself that it can do something good about this GERD problem. My theory is that since aloe vera extracts can heal burned skins and damaged scalps, it might be able to coat the throat and esophagus with its thick juice and heal it eventually.
My next problem is the source of the aloe vera juice here in Pangasinan. Groceries nearby have their version of aloe vera juice mixed with other fruit extracts (probably to improve the taste). I have tried them but they are not very effective, maybe due to the fact that the other fruit juice in it is also acidic.
Further research have led mo the Forever Living website as they claim to be the #1 aloe vera company in the world. So I decided that I might as well try a product from this “#1 aloe vera company in the world”.
To cut to the chase, I looked for the nearest office of Forever Living and luckily I found one, then decided to try their aloe vera juice (the product label says “aloe vera gel”) for a week. It tastes sour at first but I got used to it anyway. They actually have a variant with a berry flavor but I opted for the 100% aloe vera.
Lo and behold! after just 2 days of using it, the burning sensation in my throat has gone. So I decided to call the company and informed them about it. They honestly told me that they are not aware that the aloe vera juice can directly help acid reflux, what they claim is that aloe vera juice will do a lot of health wonders overall.
Since there was no one who advised me on the dosage and use of aloe vera juice with regard to the acid reflux, here is how I do it:
1. I drink around 15 ml of aloe vera juice 30 minutes before meal. I drink it slowly so that my throat can really feel it, hopefully coating it in the process in the preparation for my food intake.
2. Again I drink around 15 ml of the juice 30 minutes after meal, hoping that any acid coming back to the esophagus might be neutralized.
3. Occassionally, in-between meals, if I still feel the burning sensation, I drink around 15 ml of the juice
4. Immediately before retiring to bed, I drink another dose of the aloe vera juice.
After over 2 weeks, I already felt better but I still continue to use it since I feel good doing it.

CLICK HERE to place your order.
For Further Enquiries. Please Call / Whatsapp: +2348163884381 / +2347019071992
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts